Where excellence, innovation and trust meet
We value our people - they are our key strength in delivering successful outcomes for our clients; a wide range of health care organizations and pharmaceutical companies. On a daily basis, we strive to help improve human lives.
We are committed to hiring ambitious and ethical professionals genuinely excited to be a part of the dynamic Life Sciences based Pharma industry and who relish a challenge.
We acknowledge our people's hard work with due recognition and celebrate their success!
If you are passionate about what you do, seek career progression and continued learning opportunities, we want to hear from you.
Qualifications required: M.B.B.S/M.D/M.Sc/M. Pharm/Ph.D. (8-10 years experience)
Role and Responsibility:
- Responsible for preparation/review of synopsis for bio study protocol
- Responsible for finalization of protocol based upon synopsis as per the SOP requirement.
- Responsible for coordination with IEC and Voxtur for protocol approval
- Responsible for review of clinical study reports as per the applicable regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that the report is reviewed by the study director, investigators, sponsors and to incorporate their suggestions.
- Responsible for submission of clinical summary update/report for IEC.
- Ensure the timely start, smooth conduct and timely completion of the clinical phase of the study across the locations as per schedule.
- Assist in development of SOPs, training to internal team and facilitating in site identification and conducting site visits, review site visit reports.
- Provide medical inputs to the study team member.
- Conducts quality monitoringvisits with CRAs on site to determine protocol an regulatory compliance, reviewing different visit reports (e.g., site initiation visit, monitoring visits, etc.) prepared by in house team or individually and forwarding to the VL Manager for further inputs.
- Routine follow-up with the investigators.
- Coordinate with different vendors involved in the study for various study related activities.
- Ensure adequate and timely reordering of all trial site supplies, trial medication, etc.
- To keep appropriate documentation of the trials with regards to logistical data in accordance with GCP as applicable.
- CTA Negotiations.
- Initial approval of finance and Budgeting.
Voxtur Clinical Research Pvt. Ltd. is an integrated biopharmaceutical company established to brighten up human health care especially with bio-similar medicines with socio-economic focus with its own technology and product development and offering full-range R&D, Analytical, Preclinical and Clinical Development services with necessary regulatory guidelines, to those who share similar vision and seek comprehensive or selective partnerships and services
Qualification – B.Tech/M.Tech(Bio-Tech) or MBA (Marketing)
Experience – Both Fresher’s & Experience candidate may apply
Role and Responsibility:
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Keep records of revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Meeting prospective clients and agencies to obtain and sustain the business
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding product features developed within the company and take active role in expanding company’s product portfolio
- Open to travel extensively for identifying new products/new markets and customer needs
- Proven working experience as a business development manager (in biotechnology preferred)
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Market knowledge in biotechnology/biotherapeutics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
The candidates are requested to send their updated CV with the following information to email@example.com
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Work experiences
- Details of publications, testimonials from at least two referees
- Any other relevant information in support of application
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email to attend a personal interview.
Venue of Interview:
Voxtur Clinical Research Private Limited.,
Door No 6, Kamrajar Street,
East Tambaram, Tambaram,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 059.
Greetings from Voxtur Clinical Research!
Voxtur is a Clinical Research Organization offering clinical research services, regulatory and product development services for global Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Nutraceutical and Cosmetic industries.
Voxtur has integrated patent research, regulatory support and provides an excellent compatibility with clients for new product and new process development. Our regulatory assessment expertise over the years lessens timelines for dossier preparation and follow up for regulatory approvals. Built in with patent expertise is unique in the industry, all under one umbrella is a big advantage for corporates to collaborate, invest and develop joint venture opportunities in the field of clinical research.